Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone my name is Mike. I live in Loveland and love to fish. Back before you had to pay for fish explorer I was on there a lot but not anymore. Just wanted to say hi and hope to see you all on the water!

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Welcome Mike,a bit different than fish exploder's site but there is a lot to learn here if you take your time.

Some good guys here with a wealth of knowledge.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hello everyone my name is Mike. I live in Loveland and love to fish. Back before you had to pay for fish explorer I was on there a lot but not anymore. Just wanted to say hi and hope to see you all on the water!
You don't "have to pay" for it. I come here to sight see and for the occasional quality posts mixed in with the bullshit. I also go over there to sightsee and for the occasional good information mixed in with the constant posts by noobs. Here's a tip: suck up to the regulars by saying that you hate Fishexplorer, you are a catch and release guy, and you don't hotspot. You might then get a date and learn a few tricks. :biggrin1: Or just sit back and enjoy the show.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im not sucking up to any one. I'm not a C&R guy I like to eat fish on occasion. I came here because it would be nice to be able to bullshit with other fisherman. And be able to learn a few things or at least get a few laughs from the posts here.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Im not sucking up to any one. I'm not a C&R guy I like to eat fish on occasion. I came here because it would be nice to be able to bullshit with other fisherman. And be able to learn a few things or at least get a few laughs from the posts here.
That's the spirit! :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts