Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Regarding the video (i.e. Troy's), I liked the Reagan excerpts, and felt his ability to communicate with a conviction behind the words came through well. On the other hand, I'm always on my guard against tiny snippets being taken from their broader contexts and used against the speaker. The choppy editing of some of the liberals' quotes seemed this way. Plus, surely we don't need to resort to such tactics in order to show exactly how people like Nancy Pelosi and Barney Frank think about key issues -- their plain, unedited statements do that clear as day!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Barack Hussein Obama said:
longdraw said:
Obama is gunna take my guns!
My dear Longdraw, I do not want to take your guns... I just want to enforce common sense policies and update amendments that in this day in age, are completely outdated. The right to bear arms shouldn't apply to everyone in this country because owning guns is a privilege.
Seriously. Lame.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Who controls the money controls all

Your life savings are going up in figurative smoke. The US government is broke, bankrupt and the central bank is going to flood the market with more dollars which will destroy your savings value. You have already lost more then half of your dollars value in the past ten years. Much more since Silver was taken out of our coinage.
Neither DEMs or GOP party has tried to undue this mess.
The government for the past hundred years has increased your taxes, told you what to grow, how much to pay and whom to hire. Its forced on us stupid rules that limit our choice in transportation, schools, foods and drugs.
You argue and worry about if IN GOD WE TRUST is on worthless coins that used to be made of silver.
Then after all this you want others to pledge allegiance to this farce!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Re: Who controls the money controls all

earplug said:
Your life savings are going up in figurative smoke. The US government is broke, bankrupt and the central bank is going to flood the market with more dollars which will destroy your savings value. You have already lost more then half of your dollars value in the past ten years. Much more since Silver was taken out of our coinage.
Neither DEMs or GOP party has tried to undue this mess.
The government for the past hundred years has increased your taxes, told you what to grow, how much to pay and whom to hire. Its forced on us stupid rules that limit our choice in transportation, schools, foods and drugs.
You argue and worry about if IN GOD WE TRUST is on worthless coins that used to be made of silver.
Then after all this you want others to pledge allegiance to this farce!
Couldn't agree more!!!! We have elected the two worse presidents we have ever been saddled with in a row!

I love watching all the libs on this site carry Obama's water :D

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Z-man... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE with sugar on top.... can I pleeeeeze... just on this thread?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
FDR was a disaster

Dumping food was the same as Cash for clunkers. Cost us much more then the benefit.
Let the free market work with real money and any economy will adapt.
Notice how our US economy is stagnate now due to the worry about the expiration of the past laws.
Recall when Reagan took away the credit card interest tax credit.
All the bogus rules and regulations will only prevent citizens from starting and continuing business. Regulations and laws only form a barrier to economic growth.
Notice how the GOP says they are against big government but they are almost always putting up new laws barring new business.
Between the two parties have we built a new energy refinery?
How about mining for coal?
While the DEM kills the deal with share the wealth taxes.
Both then complain about business going off shore to avoid the many dip **** laws passed to protect internal interests.
Try burning down your business and calling it a profit that s the current plan.
FDR's many government programs to manage prices and wages was a disaster.
FDR's programs extended the depression.
Our current plans will only lead to failure.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
longdraw said:
Wait till next tuesday, you'll be crying like a b*tch.
Hey Jon, Uncle Joe Stalin had a term for people with your mindset...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oyey said:
TC said:
longdraw said:
Wait till next tuesday, you'll be crying like a b*tch.
Hey Jon, Uncle Joe Stalin had a term for people with your mindset...
Oooooh... there's a term... Blah blah blah...

VOMIT... in your mouth....

Oyey, don't you have somewhere you have to be?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts