Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my license today!! Yippee....lol. Parents said they dont want me driving up to deweese, but I got this absolute horrible itch to fish....Been over a month and a half. If Its not completely frozen over, Im going to give it a try next week. I heard somebody fall through the ice the other day though :-\

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I would say probably not... wonmorefish posted a report on Dec 18th that he fished it "the other day" and it still had open water. His report wasnt the greatest source of information out there, his older reports were much more informative.
Maybe if you PM him he would be willing to share a little more information.

·
Registered
117 Posts
your not supposed to get on the ice here in colorado springs. There was a report the other nighton the news about two kids that had to get pulled from Prospect lake earlier this week after falling through. A cop reported that ice fishing in colorado springs isn't practical due to the temperature variations.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Craig N said:
Ok,,, so if i throw salmon eggs, use bobber, and power bait fish bottom?
I'd try salmon eggs on bottom first.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok....thanks. If I buy a fishing license for 2006 can i use it then for this 1/2 last week or wait til 1/1/06

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Craig N said:
Ok....thanks. If I buy a fishing license for 2006 can i use it then for this 1/2 last week or wait til 1/1/06
Its good on the 1st, not before.... I wish it was like North Carolina good for 1 year from the Date of purchase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts