Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any good local denver metro river fishing ? I'd like to try it this saturday any ideas ???

J

·
0 Posts
...you could also try Clear Creak in the Golden Area or Bear Creak upstream from the reservoir. I've also seen a lot of decent reports for those willing to fish the South Platte through town.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
COOL! this is the forum i remember

·
Registered
797 Posts
my buddy and I had quite an adventure on the platte the other day.
We fished it down near the stock show in few deep holes and then went to the middle of commerce city near I270. Directly where the wastewater treatment inlet redirects water back into the river.
The pisswater flow into the platte was crazy...mist of piss in the air. There is a deep hole where the brown waterfall enters and we threw crawlers and stinkbait. No cats though the spot looked ideal but the foam on the water and the smell..omg it was bad. Stay upstream from here!

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
atownbasser said:
my buddy and I had quite an adventure on the platte the other day.
We fished it down near the stock show in few deep holes and then went to the middle of commerce city near I270. Directly where the wastewater treatment inlet redirects water back into the river.
The pisswater flow into the platte was crazy...mist of piss in the air. There is a deep hole where the brown waterfall enters and we threw crawlers and stinkbait. No cats though the spot looked ideal but the foam on the water and the smell..omg it was bad. Stay upstream from here!
Not breaking news here, chief.

there's cats in that deep hole...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts