Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if anybody ventured out to Taylor Res. I really enjoyed Fishing there 3 years ago. I'm a native Coloradon and live in Nebraska now and thinking about coming back home to get some good fishing in.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I can't imagine that there wouldn't be good ice by now. Super cold in that region. However, I have not heard anything about Taylor in quite some time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I fished Taylor Dec. 9-10-11-12 There is 8" of Ice on the lake and we got about 8" of snow on Friday nite. We took our snowmobiles on the lake and were able to unload at the parking lot. Fishing was good for Mack and rainbows. We did not catch anything over 22" and the morning early was best.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Cimarron. Arrowhead here from Littleton. Is the trading post still closed till after Christmas? Saw a post the other day that looked like someone had spoke with them a couple of days ago. Did you run into any slush? Did you fish out where the whole group usually fishes? Do you have any plans on going to Antero? If so, give me a call and maybe I can meet you there since I am not working right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts