Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISE is in less than a week and I wanted to let folks know we will have sale pricing on most of our products. We will also be introducing a new product and we will have all of the new colors ! Booth #2635

·
Registered
721 Posts
Cool. I'll have to stop by and check those lures out. Heard so many good things about them, I'll probably end up buying a couple.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I hope they will have more fishing stuff for sale instead of just the African big game hunts and all that. I Wonder if Eagle Claw will have an area set up again this year? Anyone know? I will stop by and check out the lures as well.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Lew said:
I hope they will have more fishing stuff for sale instead of just the African big game hunts and all that. I Wonder if Eagle Claw will have an area set up again this year? Anyone know? I will stop by and check out the lures as well.
Eagle claw didn't have crap because of how the economy sucked last year, I'm guessing. this year I'm thinking they will probably have something. maybe thepikester will weigh in.

will buy a few of these lures, been curious about them for a minute.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Went yesterday and met FLYFISHGEEK - nice to chat with you and I wish you luck with your business. I picked up my first swimbait and took home an HD. I will try out their new ice fishing lure this weekend!

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
It was good to meet Terry and Brian and the other folks(bad with names). I picked up a few HD Trout Ice's and weather permitting, I'm going to give them a shot Tomorrow, if it's crappy, I may wait and go on Wednesday evening to a local spot. The show was good!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Terry, it was nice to finally meet you face to face. Brian as well. Now, I have to attack some soft water and try them things out.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really want to say thanks to all of you who stopped by the booth, even those of you who won't admit it on the forum >:D The show was pretty much the same as always for visitors, for us it seemed to be a very good show as we were the ONLY tackle booth. When it is all said and done, we lost money doing the show, but we moved a lot of product and seemed to be well received.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Sucks you lost money doing the show, hope you guys got enough leads to make that up. Great seeing you guys there and cant wait to put some of these HDs to the test.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rick, our hope is that the loss at one little show will be made up for later as well but you never know. These things cost a lot of money and it is always a risk. We did get to talk to some stores that may be interested in carrying our stuff, so it may all work out just fine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts