Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a marine battery for a reasonable price just got the ok to buy a motor, n trying to save on a battery. Thanks in advance . OH and also a manual down rigger or two... I have a 14ft aluminum I want to put em on! Thanks again!!!

TIGHT LINES ALL!!
#NOWORRIES

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
If You go cheap you get what you pay for! You don't want to get stranded out in the middle of a lake with a cheap battery. Go get yourself a marine battery from Walmart, the best one for the cost and you won't regret it! Good luck!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Looking for a marine battery for a reasonable price just got the ok to buy a motor, n trying to save on a battery. Thanks in advance . OH and also a manual down rigger or two... I have a 14ft aluminum I want to put em on! Thanks again!!!

TIGHT LINES ALL!!
#NOWORRIES
I have 4 batteries, 2 Trojan series 31. One of them will need to be reconditioned, however. I also have 2 Interstate green top series 24 batteries. Same deal, one is pretty much toast.

I also have a 74# thrust bow mount Minn Kota Power Drive trolling motor, with AutoPilot and Universal Sonar. The cable for the sonar will need to be replaced though.

If you're interested in all or part of those items, just shoot me a quick PM.

Cheers,

ATK

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
I have 4 batteries, 2 Trojan series 31. One of them will need to be reconditioned, however. I also have 2 Interstate green top series 24 batteries. Same deal, one is pretty much toast.

I also have a 74# thrust bow mount Minn Kota Power Drive trolling motor, with AutoPilot and Universal Sonar. The cable for the sonar will need to be replaced though.

Cheers,

ATK
Kenny, how much for the toasted batteries?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Cheers,

ATK

Thanks, but I'm looking for a stern mount motor... And the batteries I don't know much about them.. So I think I'm gonna buy one at a store new. Thanks for the positive responses! most of you anyways...

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a Big Jon manual downrigger with a 2' arm, rod holder, ball, mounting plate, etc that I don't use. Lemme know if interested and I'll take a couple pics when I get home. Dan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts