I got six small male Saugeye last night from 15-18". Couldn't find and good fish but my friend caught two nice 24" Saugeye. It was good to get the 2016 skunk off my back!!
Saugeye.I got six small male Saugeye last night from 15-18". Couldn't find and good fish but my friend caught two nice 24" Saugeye. It was good to get the 2016 skunk off my back!!
26" and 8lbs!I will wait till i catch a 21" then give it the CF stiff arm and say it was 26", LOL.
Are you going to be out on Pueblo Saturday? I am taking my boat into Canyon Marine Wednesday morning for some work. I am hoping they will be done with it before this weekend?Nice going!!
Just looking for some info though.
2) GPS Cords are helpful
3) What lure and color?
4) Retrieve cadence
5) What depth?
6) What time of of day/night?
7) Where do I park?
8) Food/Good restaurants in the area?
9) Rod/Reel combo used?
10) Line used? Leader?
11) How many Lumans used in you headlamp?
12) What kind of batteries do you use?
13) Do you ware boots or sneakers?
14) Do you prefer wool socks or something more high tech?
15) Do you find fish alone?
16) What is the median age of the people you fish with?
17) Do you prefer fishing during full moon?
18) Do you prefer a waxing or waning moon period?
19) What is you favorite color?
20) What is you favorite food?
Just a few questions Neal, when you have a spare moment!!
Lmao all I do on fishbrain is troll the **** out of people That apps a joke26" and 8lbs!
I just recently down loaded a fishing app (which is kind of like a fishing instagram) that has given me the impression that the users on the app may earn a reputation that is even worse that CF users for that!