Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all i am makin a run down to brush hollow monday morning or is it spinney/ dream stream never fished either one wanted to know if any of you all wanted to go like i have said before have jeep will travel so if you all are interested having the company wouldnt be bad that early in the am that and i dont have a digital camera to get pics up on the site of what i catch so if any of you want to go let me know as to where and what not be it spinney/dream stream or brush hollow i have a hitch on the jeep if you all want to take a smallish boat lol j/k let me know

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: brush hollow

hey all forgot to mention i am in the springs and i will drive/pick up anyone that wants to go

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: brush hollow

hey its the way i am and i am a bit excited to be fishing again lol

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok its spinney and the dream stream

i have made my decision i am goin to spinney and the dream stream on monday i am goin early in the am or maybe after work plz tell me somone wants to go lol i dont know the lake so maybe sombody wants to tag along lol

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What every one gotta work monday

for a lake that is talked about so much i am a bit surprised that no one wants to go to spinney on a monday when crowds will be low and fish will be bitting.
i just thought i would throw that out since you wouldnt have to pay the gas bill to get there lol well i will be on my way out the door to there around 4 am monday so you all have time to figure out if you would like to go.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Spinney is only open 30 mins before sun up to sun down. But if you go at night 11mile has good night fishing.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah well i have a guy with a boat goin with me so i will post all pertinant info upon my return and hopefully get pics to put up as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts