Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
That Evinrude for $5K takes the cake. Separation anxiety... I think people just have a hard time separating themselves from their trash... That old piece of junk ain't worth nothing to anyone else, but it's worth a gazillion to me from an emotional standpoint... :D

Then again, I am sure some peeps will come in to justify the $5K asking price... Have you seen how much a new costs? Those things haven't changed much in the last 20 years... And it's a freaking Evinrude! They'll run forever! Why pay more for new? :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
That Evinrude for $5K takes the cake. Separation anxiety... I think people just have a hard time separating themselves from their trash... That old piece of junk ain't worth nothing to anyone else, but it's worth a gazillion to me from an emotional standpoint... :D

Then again, I am sure some peeps will come in to justify the $5K asking price... Have you seen how much a new costs? Those things haven't changed much in the last 20 years... And it's a freaking Evinrude! They'll run forever! Why pay more for new? :D
I resent that last paragraph AO;D.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I resent that last paragraph AO;D.
Actually, the 1st paragraph is probably more relevant to you... No matter what, it wasn't aimed at you. :angel: But, yeah, get rid of your current rig and go get that shiny new boat you deserve. ;D

·
Registered
3,945 Posts

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$144K for a freekin wake boarding boat? I had absolutely no idea. I'm freekin speechless-

Thats just plain stupid-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts