Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out today and caught a minimum of 60 fish I stopped counting after about 20 minutes, they were hitting just about everything I threw at them jig wise I didn't use any live bait. About 10 minutes to my spot realized I left my phone so I don't have any pics to show for it, I plan on repeating history tomorrow so ill post pictures then. I highly suggest you guys start hitting up your favorite crappie spots if you haven't already!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heres a picture of what I braught home last night theres 12 in this picture, I hardly took any pictures today because I took my little cousins out and while fishing with kids theres a lot to do to keep things in order. Im going back out tomorrow I'm confident ill be able zero in on them tomorrow now that I know where they've been holding deep then moving up shallow later in the day

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They weren't bad, and they weren't the biggest. I don't usually keep fish so when I decided to keep some yesterday my conscious was telling me to let those of larger size go and I just kept the average.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They taste great and its hard to not keep some when you are catching them almost every cast for 4 hours

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
He has had strep throat the last week since we have been home. The wife and daughter too... All bed-ridden. I'm the only one who miraculously escaped.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
You escaped because your not around, your always on here. lol

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
LoL. :)

Right now I am sitting on the couch with my son wrapped in a big blanket watching "Dinosaurs" on Netflix posting from my phone.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts