Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Me pc? LOL right.

Continue being a hypocrite. if words don't have power, how come its not cool to call a black person some racial slur, but its fine for you to use it as a joke or tongue in cheek?
It's the context of how the word is used, you god damned jagaloon.

White people, I swear...

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
It's the context of how the word is used, you god damned jagaloon.

White people, I swear...
Unless you're repeating what someone else said, I don't think any context is okay, but you do?

So if telling a joke about a black person, its okay to use the n word, because, after all, its just a joke right? The person telling it didn't mean any wrongdoing.

Or if you use racial slurs on the internet, you're not really racist, cause its just what others are thinking. Or it was tongue in cheek right, and you're name is Dave, its not racist?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Unless you're repeating what someone else said, I don't think any context is okay, but you do?

So if telling a joke about a black person, its okay to use the n word, because, after all, its just a joke right? The person telling it didn't mean any wrongdoing.

Or if you use racial slurs on the internet, you're not really racist, cause its just what others are thinking. Or it was tongue in cheek right, and you're name is Dave, its not racist?
So you are saying its not okay to use to n word in a joke about a black person :confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Everything I've said? I said 2 "stupid" things in one post, I haven't gone on bashing hmong, which by the way are you even hmong? From my understanding the only hmong member on the 2 forums that I was aware of was also the moderator of their facebook page who I am on good terms with. Correct me if im wrong
Does it matter if I'm Hmong or not? I don't think it matters, but yes I am Hmong. And there's a really big Hmong community on both forums. I can name atleast 20 guys that are Hmong. Choochee is not the only Hmong person, that kid is a rookie to fishing. Just because you're cool with him doesn't mean you are cool with the rest of us. Choochee contributed to a lot of the trouble. But you said more then 2 stupid things...but let's say you said 2 stupid things only.... I still want an apology.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Does it matter if I'm Hmong or not? I don't think it matters, but yes I am Hmong. And there's a really big Hmong community on both forums. I can name atleast 20 guys that are Hmong. Choochee is not the only Hmong person, that kid is a rookie to fishing. Just because you're cool with him doesn't mean you are cool with the rest of us. Choochee contributed to a lot of the trouble. But you said more then 2 stupid things...but let's say you said 2 stupid things only.... I still want an apology.
I mean it does if you are asking for an apology to them. For what its worth I'm sorry for however many stupid things I said, I was wrong for using the slurs I did in my posts on fx, what I said was not cool.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I mean it does if you are asking for an apology to them. For what its worth I'm sorry for however many stupid things I said, I was wrong for using the slurs I did in my posts on fx, what I said was not cool.
cool, we're cool now. Here's a life advice to you kid: watch what you're saying about people. Saying the wrong stuff can get you in a lot of trouble. Look at Donald Sterling. The NBA just fined him 2.5 million dollars and banned him from the NBA for saying stuff not even as bad as what you said. Like I told you on FX, I get your frustrations, but there are better ways of handling your frustrations. Racial slurs are never acceptable. You never know, one of these days you may be applying for a job and your interviewer is a Hmong person that happened to have seen what you wrote. Be careful what you say. Yeah, these are just words.... but words can get you in a lot of crap... just ask Donald Sterling... but unlike you or I, he's a Billionaire, so he will get over it... but for guys like you and I it can ruin us!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I didn't know you were Hmong. Just to jump on the band wagon, so am I, if you didn't already know. I saw that Bobbys apologized. An apology in person would be more meaningful because people can say whatever **** they want on the internet (and not mean it), but that's cool. I wasn't interested in talking about this topic anymore.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I didn't know you were Hmong. Just to jump on the band wagon, so am I, if you didn't already know. I saw that Bobbys apologized. An apology in person would be more meaningful because people can say whatever **** they want on the internet (and not mean it), but that's cool. I wasn't interested in talking about this topic anymore.
@AoFisher, yep I'm Hmong. I'm the Hmong guy that use to work at Bass Pro lol. yeah, a face to face apology would be nice, but he's just a kid. He still has a lot to learn and I don't have the time to be driving to meet him somewhere for an apology. He will learn...hopefully! Hopefully I see you out at the lake Aofisher.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.