Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok it needs a new home since i have decided to move back to Washington, it has 123,000 miles and runs good and gets good gas milage the only down fall is that it needs a new clutch :( so if you are a mechanic or knows one then you could have a good little car for fishing or ???. would like to get 600.00 or OBO. also will trade for ??? will entertain all offers fishing,camping,firearms, etc,etc, just give me a P.M i will try and post pics as soon as i get the Ex-wife to post them

Thanks James

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it is an sl2 the interior is in fair shap and the body has the left front fender damage, the car does have new tires on it, the car really needs to go ASAP.

B

·
0 Posts
where are you located? I'm in Montrose but going to Fort Collins this weekend, give me a call on my cell,maybe I can stop and have a look at it. cell 970-596-5201. Bob

·
P I K E
10,070 Posts
    Hey AR, will this car drive the way it is or is it a tow away? May be interested!
      Thx!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not real sure if the car will drive or not my wife drove it home and it has sat there ever since i had someone tell me to try and and new fluid and to adjust it but i am not that good with cars atleast not the newrer ones it is a great car it will be a good car to the right person with some knowledge of cars i paid 1,200 for it almost 2 years ago it did pass emissions with no problem.

B

·
0 Posts
where is this car located? Inm on the front range until Saturday and would like to look at it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts