Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I'll agree with that statement about the Metro area!!! Kind of unfair for us common folk since you're fishing a body of water many of us can't fish! Good fishing there fosho' though! Haven't been in about two years but I think my boy still has the key to the gate. Not sure if the old folks get more pissed about you almost stepping on the flowers that are planted or if they think you're harvesting fish from there! Buuuaaahhhaaaaaa :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll agree with that statement about the Metro area!!! Kind of unfair for us common folk since you're fishing a body of water many of us can't fish! Good fishing there fosho' though! Haven't been in about two years but I think my boy still has the key to the gate. Not sure if the old folks get more pissed about you almost stepping on the flowers that are planted or if they think you're harvesting fish from there! Buuuaaahhhaaaaaa :)
Hahaaaa, it's only private if you come in the locked gate. We walk right through one of the yards there. They do get pissy about the flowers, but they all encourage me to keep fish. Had a Crappie fry saturday night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts