Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That means from here on out, the days get shorter. 4 more months till st Mary's gets safe ice, and 10 more minutes until zman's fat ass comes on here and heckles this thread.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts

·
Registered
24,634 Posts
I had poodle a couple of weeks ago...at least the cook said it was poodle...it was very good...I can definately recommend poodle in a garlic oyster sauce...

Goonie its the beginning of summer in Colorado that means 4 more months of warmth...we have 3 wussy months of winter...I am good with that...I fished 26 hours straight last Friday into Saturday...nighttime lows in the 60s...topwater monsters going off everywhere...you cant throw topwater on ice...making ice a cheap imitation at best...

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had poodle a couple of weeks ago...at least the cook said it was poodle...it was very good...I can definately recommend poodle in a garlic oyster sauce...

Goonie its the beginning of summer in Colorado that means 4 more months of warmth...we have 3 wussy months of winter...I am good with that...I fished 26 hours straight last Friday into Saturday...nighttime lows in the 60s...topwater monsters going off everywhere...you cant throw topwater on ice...making ice a cheap imitation at best...
Forebay....

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude my homie was telling me that a town was on fire. I'm planning a kayak/toon meetup in a few weeks. I'll also go try Quincy. I really want crappies from there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts