Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flamed out fish in prespawn feedbag mode. Solo roamers cruising and eating just about anything.

Somewhere between 10K and 11K, fully iced off. A 21 fish morning.

All fat with eggs -

·
Registered
833 Posts
Freakin' sweet!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'd like to first in with:

Where exactly were you?
How exactly did you catch the fish?
If I and about 20 of my friends head up there, how many fish can we kill and eat? Most of us don't like to eat trout so, if they don't taste good to us, we will throw the rest back in the lake to add nutrients- yea, we're conservationists.
How close can I drive my badass truck which can knock over **** and go anywhere. It's got 10,000 watts and 22 speakers because fishin ain't worth doin' without my tunes.
Is there lots of paper and **** lying around to help me light a giant bonfire. I always leave plenty everywhere I go just for this purpose.
Did that area look like it would be fun for our uncontrollable dogs to run free?
Are there places where we can hang our asses over the lake and make a big splash when we crap in the water? That's usually the highlight of any trip and we always have contests doing this plus then we don't need to bring toilet paper with us.
If you don't answer my questions, you are a selfish *******. This is my first post, I'm kinda new to Colorado, and I'm just hoping to get my disabled friends, acquaintances and family into some fish.

Nice cutts and pics, Tangler. I always enjoy it when you share your high country adventures.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Thanks for the invite... DICK

·
Registered
7,804 Posts

Where exactly were you?
If I and about 20 of my friends head up there, how many fish can we kill and eat? Most of us don't like to eat trout so, if they don't taste good to us, we will throw the rest back in the lake to add nutrients- yea, we're conservationists.
How close can I drive my badass truck which can knock over **** and go anywhere. It's got 10,000 watts and 22 speakers because fishin ain't worth doin' without my tunes.
Is there lots of paper and **** lying around to help me light a giant bonfire. I always leave plenty everywhere I go just for this purpose.
Did that area look like it would be fun for our uncontrollable dogs to run free?
Are there places where we can hang our asses over the lake and make a big splash when we crap in the water? That's usually the highlight of any trip and we always have contests doing this plus then we don't need to bring toilet paper with us.
If you don't answer my questions, you are a selfish *******. This is my first post, I'm kinda new to Colorado, and I'm just hoping to get my disabled friends, acquaintances and family into some fish.

Nice cutts and pics, Tangler. I always enjoy it when you share your high country adventures.
And we have a winner! Hahahaha!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Where exactly were you?

:D:D:D:D:D

This, this is legendary. Thank you for the laugh Rattman. I was at Antero, and the answers are a red white and blue YES to all of those questions.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Them goats look delicious and are the kind that me and my buddies like to barbeque.
Where were you that time?
Can I drive my badass truck up there too? YeeHaw.................

·
Registered
191 Posts

Where exactly were you?

Couldn't agree more I loath those ppl. Tangler those are beauties. I want to get into fly fishing just don't know were to start as far as gear and technique.

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Beautiful colors Tang, great pics!!! Thx for sharing!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Sweet fish, Tang. You might have inspired me to wet a line again. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts