Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
391 Posts
Here's the other side to Jackson today.I fished from 1130-230 and caught only two medium trout.Caught them both on small silver rat-l-trap.Wow i wish i would have seen this post before leaving.I knew if i could find one there would be more but just didnt have my MOJO today!I talked to a couple of guys that caught five wipers on bottom bouncers and worms.It was dissapointing enough and then to read FFs post,very humbling!!Oh well,always next time.

lyn

· Registered
391 Posts
Im just glad to see they are still biteing.I think i was thrown off by the water temp being 80 and conditions changing.I tell you fishing is a confidence game and if i loose confidence then i start questioning myself.I think the schools will be harder to locate for the rest of the summer.Most everyone that i talked to said that it was slow so i listened instead of getting out and working the water thourghly.I was probably 100 yards from your hot spot and just never ran through there.Im trying to find some more wiper water but i think Jackson spoiled me!Thanks for the info,if i didn't see your post that was my last trip down there till fall,but now....

lyn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.