Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Drive further east and you might be rewarded. I have been wanting to try prewitt but haven't made it yet. What fish are you targeting? Wish I had more info on Jackson, but if I was making that drive I would just bite the bullet and hit north sterling, jumbo, or little Mac.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Do they still put the cones out from the damn & say that is the only area you can ice fish ??? I've only ice fished it twice, 1st time a skunk, but the 2nd time we got about 30 wipers, all on a silver/orange kasty.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Drive further east and you might be rewarded. I have been wanting to try prewitt but haven't made it yet. What fish are you targeting? Wish I had more info on Jackson, but if I was making that drive I would just bite the bullet and hit north sterling, jumbo, or little Mac.
Hate to bust your bubble Krispy Kreme, but Prewitt and north sterling looked pretty gnarly and death ice riddled when I drove by em on Friday on route. The wind is tearing the ice up good out east. Pretty sure jumbo is the same way as is some of the other lakes in sw Nebraska. Stick to bullshitting people about chatfield.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts