114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to jackson reservoir on april 24th. not many people
fishing there. caught 3 wiper 2, 17" and 1, 29". good fishing

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
I see you have a minnow bucket there,how about some specifics? NICE wiper,dude!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tried minnows and crawdad tails. no luck. switched to rapala and caught all three on it. i was at lake from 12-3 all fish were caught between then

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i actually caught the fish by the dam, we tried in the canel later when fishing slowed and thats where this picture was taken. no luck in the canal, almost every cast we were hooking carp. hard to fish especially with all the weeds in the water there

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Very Impressive!!!

I salute to that one! So are the steps on the dam a lot better to move around on?! Are they even big enough steps to give you some comfort while fishing on the dam? Anyhow, great job man! I'm glad to see that those still roam around in that lake. Oh, by the way, you should fill out a Masters Anglers application.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the steps on the dam are cool now. alot of room to move
no more steep slope. how do i apply for the master angler award???

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
stang7190 said:
Don't go away, I'll be right back!

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
1eyeReD said:
stang7190 said:
Don't go away, I'll be right back!
http://wildlife.state.co.us/fishing/Awards_and_Records/MasterAnglers.asp

When you scroll down the page, look for the "print out an entry form" link. It's in blue so you wont miss it. All you have to do is print the entry forms and fill em out. The rules and qualification links will also be on the 1st page that you land on. I'm sure your wiper will make it. The wiper length qualification is 28" so you made it by 1 inch and you should feel proud because only a few of these show up in the books per year.

Dag gummit, man, you beat me to it. Much props to you brotha.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
By the way, that's a f****** buffalo of a wiper! Look at the hump back on that thing!! That lady's old! You don't often see one of these with such a sloping head. Makes your wiper more memorable.

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
pescado loco said:
1eyeReD said:
Look at the hump back on that thing!! That lady's old! You don't often see one of these with such a sloping head.
Sounds like my ex-wife.
:D :D :DLOL!!! You're one bad dude! :D

T

·
0 Posts
Nice Fish! The DOW only took 2 weeks to accept my 25" bow and send me a cert. and patch. The good part is that they don't even charge you dime for it!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Real nice fish. You should be proud!!! Ed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts