Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my brother took the day off work and headed to jackson for a great day. our other brother met us later. we caught 10 wiper and lost others and i caught a 35" pike
pics to follow

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Re: jackson res wiper/pike

waiting with "baited" breath for the pics. I am off the beginning of next week, if I make the drive up there any suggestions on techniques and locations?

Dan

·
Registered
1,652 Posts

good job guys :) did you fish from a boat or the shore? I am going to have to go out there. Also can't wait for the pics. I didn't know there were pike in jackson.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

i dident know until this ranger told me , he said they stocked them three years ago, my brother is at my house , when he gets to his house he will post the pics , we couldent believe it was pike when we got it to shore , we took the lure out of his mouth and all the paint was gone , that pike thrashed that lure like no other

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
nice fish!!!! where did u fish at if u dont mind asking?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
how was the pike fight?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
from shore? that pike looks like u pulled it at the marina.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the pike put up a really good fight i thought i had a huge wiper, until we got it close enough to see, i love catching those wiper the fight is awesome the wipers ranged from 17-21 inches

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
What time of day--early morning, mid-day, early evening? I've always had luck right before the sun breaks at Jackson...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts