Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my brother left around 6 am headed out to jackson met up with james ice was 7 inches but had some sketchy spots that looked thinner my brother had the best day out of us 3 he caught 9 or 10 3 of them were really fat 18-19 inchers i only caught 2 and james i think got 2 and is still there fishing ratsos with wax worms worked best today would have liked to stay but my brother had to be back at 100 to go to work , the video has a few bad words just for warning

View My Video

·
Registered
109 Posts
Those are some nice fish for Jackson! You guys ever catch any walleye, or better yet- wiper, through the ice out there?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Altidude said:
Those are some nice fish for Jackson! You guys ever catch any walleye, or better yet- wiper, through the ice out there?
no i wish i;ve caught wiper and walleye ice fishing but not at jackson

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Nice video king brothers. Tail gate o death very nice. It looked like the channel you were fishing. Is the lake frozen all the way it had some open spots yesterday when i was there with the wife.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cocoking said:
Nice video king brothers. Tail gate o death very nice. It looked like the channel you were fishing. Is the lake frozen all the way it had some open spots yesterday when i was there with the wife.
thanks i didnt see any open water over by the dam the ice ranged from6-8 inches

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
catfishking said:
cocoking said:
thanks i didnt see any open water over by the dam the ice ranged from6-8 inches
The ice must have closed up over night. Very good then I will try to hit that lake for some Eyes through the ice this year.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Great fishing with you guys, thanks again! Let me know if you all go again on a Monday..

Anthony, Good Luck with Bernie, looking forward to hearing about it!

Brian, nice report, but I think I saw you land more than 2 fish :D

Some guys showed up after you left. They said they were catching in open water, less than a week ago, and the fish tasted great..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts