Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
§uper Off Topic Guy said:
Damn. Thought you were gonna say that the old wwf wrestler died. Dudes lucky to be alive.
Actually I think I prefer the old wrestler ;) I never cared for old Plummer.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Should of never traded the Jerk...and then been so hasty to put Cutler in.

D.J.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
djfisherman2 said:

D.J.
I don't regret putting Cutler in so quickly. Sure he laid down in the nfc title game this year, but he's a much better qb than plummer. I was at that afc title game where plummer alone gave Pittsburgh the early lead and assured them victory. After that I was glad they drafted Cutler. But, putting him in when they were what, 7--4 or so, was not the right timing. But after that year I would have been fine with the change.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Great article! Thanks for the link, I have been wondering what happened to him since he left. I really thought he got a raw deal, when he was benched the team had a winning record for crying out loud! Shanahan was a good coach, but his ego was bigger than the team in my opinion. Good for Jake! I'm happy for him. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
§uper Off Topic Guy said:
djfisherman2 said:

D.J.
I don't regret putting Cutler in so quickly. Sure he laid down in the nfc title game this year, but he's a much better qb than plummer. I was at that afc title game where plummer alone gave Pittsburgh the early lead and assured them victory. After that I was glad they drafted Cutler. But, putting him in when they were what, 7--4 or so, was not the right timing. But after that year I would have been fine with the change.
The only part about trading Cuttler I hated was getting so little in return. Same with when we parted ways with Plummer, just let him go away into the fog.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts