Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
Quite possibly the forecasted 50 MPH winds this weekend up there will blow some onto the road for you.

6 Miles NNW Jefferson CO
Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code
NWS Denver-Boulder, CO
Point Forecast: 6 Miles NNW Jefferson CO
39.46°N 105.85°W (Elev. 11159 ft) Mobile Weather Information | En Español
Last Update: 10:22 am MDT Mar 18, 2011
Forecast Valid: 1pm MDT Mar 18, 2011-6pm MDT Mar 24, 2011

This
Afternoon

Slight Chc
Snow
Hi 39 °F Tonight

Partly
Cloudy
Lo 18 °F Saturday

Windy

Hi 44 °F Saturday
Night

Windy

Lo 22 °F Sunday

Windy

Hi 50 °F Sunday
Night

Breezy

Lo 24 °F Monday

Slight Chc
Snow
Hi 44 °F Monday
Night

Chance
Snow
Lo 19 °F Tuesday

Slight Chc
Snow
Hi 37 °F

This Afternoon: A 10 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph increasing to between 15 and 18 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Windy, with a southwest wind between 20 and 30 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Windy, with a southwest wind between 29 and 36 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Windy, with a west wind between 23 and 31 mph, with gusts as high as 49 mph.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy and breezy, with a low around 24.

Monday: A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.

Monday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.

Tuesday: A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny and breezy, with a high near 37.

Tuesday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.

Wednesday: A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.

Thursday: A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.

view Yesterday's Weather

Copper Mountain (12,400 feet)
Lat: 39.48 Lon: -106.15 Elev: 12074
Last Update on Mar 18, 11:57 am MDT

Fair and Breezy

30 °F
(-1 °C) Humidity: 47 %
Wind Speed: S 22 G 31 MPH
Barometer: 30.29"
Dewpoint: 12 °F (-11 °C)
Wind Chill: 17 °F (-8 °C)
Visibility: 7.00 mi.
More Local Wx: 3 Day History:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sh!t!! We just got some new sleds and want to try them. And my 3 year old son has been wanting to ice fish with me all year. So with the warmer weather we have had i has hoping to sled up to jefferson and maybe fish a bit up there with him tomorrow afternoon..

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey fireguy, I know North Park has snow and ice and lots of it. I was at Lake John on Sunday. It had 25+ inches of ice, with 4 inches of snow on that. To get absolute current conditions call Bill at Lake John resort. Hope this helps get you and the youngster out this weekend. O0 O0

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jimt72 said:
Hey fireguy, I know North Park has snow and ice and lots of it. I was at Lake John on Sunday. It had 25+ inches of ice, with 4 inches of snow on that. To get absolute current conditions call Bill at Lake John resort. Hope this helps get you and the youngster out this weekend. O0 O0
Thanks man. With the wind conditions being reported we may scratch it for tomorrow. Hate to drive so far and have it be windy to where the kiddo is just out on it and be so far from home??? Feel bad though because i promised him i would take him

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
He's old and gravity has taken over!!!...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts