Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up to jefferson at 2pm on wed and fished off the point out from the boat ramp. We fished 15 - 80 ft with no luck, so we went to the back cove and caught raindows in the 7 - 10 ft water all fish were 12 - 16 in range. Winds were 30 to 60 mph gust with slick ice all over the lake no snow pack to help out. Bring ice shoes to stay on your feet. Marked lakers at 60 ft with no luck tryed it all. Had a good day all in all.

·
Registered
176 Posts
thanks worm, prolly hit it on monday- I've always had good luck on that lake- never seen it in the summer though

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
hellfish said:
thanks worm, prolly hit it on monday- I've always had good luck on that lake- never seen it in the summer though
we'll be there tomorrow ... early  ...  Look for the snowmobiles

Me, Big Worm & Cowboy Bob

Santa gave Big Worm the biggest auger that his Elves could engineer, a powerhouse ... looks fun & sounds bad!!!

good luck, maybe we'll run into ya

The summer fishing is great if you get there early, we caught lakers left & right just before the sun came onto the water .... using downriggers & radar .. as soon as sun came over the ridge, no more lakers.... rainbows in the shallow inlet area were easy 

fish on!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts