Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those were Jeff's words today not mine...along with "when a unit gets to be that old I guess it just stops working"...at that point I just turned my head went back to banging my jigging rap back on the bottom...good thing he has a big boat and its a tiller plenty of room to hide!...fishing was tough today...very little wind...sunny and warm...and a water temp in the mid 60's...fished from 830 until 2...spoon bite not quite there yet water unseasonably warm...we had to work hard to scratch out 10 undersized eyes...most came in 15 feet or less...all on blades and jigging raps...great day with good friends...I had missed the sun and waves...got out 3 times in the last 5 days after hardly getting out in 6 weeks...I think Kevin did get Jeff's unit working but its on life support...no word on whether there is Trinadad shopping trip for a new unit on the horizon...some things you cant kiss and make better!...lololololol...new unit contributions can be made by calling 976-HoRance!...

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Thought about crackin' it today but glad I stayed home and played with my "unit".

·
Registered
705 Posts
Even though my "Main Unit" has been given me trouble, I still have 2 "Other Units" to keep me going!,..LOL I have good friends!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts