Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jiffy 3HP stealth STX for sale, owned for 2 years used very little last year, just sent back to jiffy last april for a "factory"tune up and carb rebuild, it has brand new blades ($80) and 2 extra sets of brand new blades still with 3 year warranty certificate. also have a jiffy canvas head cover for it. i have a new one on the way so i have no need for a third auger at this time, i am asking $350.
jamie 720-810-3205

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Trout said:
There big heavy tanks but dependable
Is heavier for sure...but man o man does that 3hp growl over my strikemaster 2hp. Gonna be interesting side by side on big ice. That's what I'm after. I'll probably keep both, we'll see.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
colonative said:
Trout said:
Is heavier for sure...but man o man does that 3hp growl over my strikemaster 2hp. Gonna be interesting side by side on big ice. That's what I'm after. I'll probably keep both, we'll see.
You already drag out 200 lbs of crap easily. 2 augers? Sheesh. Let me know where you're fishing, and what time and I'll be there a couple hours later after you setup... :D :D

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
§limer said:
colonative said:
Trout said:
You already drag out 200 lbs of crap easily. 2 augers? Sheesh. Let me know where you're fishing, and what time and I'll be there a couple hours later after you setup... :D :D
Actually you'll be draggin the Jiffy :D :D :D I'm thinkin draggin both with the ATV or the new sled you're buying. Otherwise only one gits drug up.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
;D i got more replies on this post after i sold it than i did when i was trying to sell it... ::)... jiffys do sound pretty tough tho, but man o man are they some heavy suckers. worth it tho...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts