Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
P I K E
10,084 Posts
Beautiful!!! And GFYODF...nice pig buddy!!! Sure wish the sky was always that blue down here in Co. !!! ::) J/K Jim!!!

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Neal/CO said:
You can make alot of fish taco's from one of those ;D
Unfortunately, there are some idiots up there who do that with every big fish they catch. Jim will tell you the numbers of big fish are way down from a few years ago, and it's mostly because of one person in particular. I saw it for myself this past summer, not nearly as many fish to drop to as there were even two years ago. Very sad.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Jörmungandr said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
...................... and it's mostly because of one person in particular.
Screw that. drop names.
a dumb ass that trolls in a dory boat with radar on the roof, frick jerk trolls right up on you when jigging because he knows you are on fish. Last year I saw him cleaning a 35lb+ fish and had a 25 and a couple of 20's in the cleaning station, was using a small pocket knife, the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long time. I asked his customers what they were going to do with the fish and they gaveme this stupid looks , he kills them to show them off. dirt ball.....Davis something or the other, DID's best friend. I don't know how he has not ended up mac food with the wild west at FG.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Steve Davis ~~ most despised man on the lake. Absolutely despicable in my humble opinion. He guides under the license of Lucerne Marina, so they never get a nickle of my money.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Jörmungandr said:
has anyone ever educated him on why one shouldn't kill big lake trout?if so, what has he said?
There have been a number of such discussions, on fishing forums and in person. He doesn't care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts