Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
friend and i went to seaman lake yesterday. ice is holding well at 15inches with some water on top towards the end of day.fished by the island caught many actually a lot of five to six inch perch, some rainbows, a few browns and some laker bait. really once you find them almost anything will work. the key is once they stop biting and are being picky,MOVE.seems like any time you drill fresh holes they'll bite for awhile. one area reminded me of kokanee fishing with the vex lighting up like a christmas tree.sorry no picks ,we've all seen six inch perch and run of the mill trout no need to bore.

·
Registered
676 Posts
friend and i went to seaman lake yesterday. ice is holding well at 15inches with some water on top towards the end of day.fished by the island caught many actually a lot of five to six inch perch, some rainbows, a few browns and some laker bait. really once you find them almost anything will work. the key is once they stop biting and are being picky,MOVE.seems like any time you drill fresh holes they'll bite for awhile. one area reminded me of kokanee fishing with the vex lighting up like a christmas tree.sorry no picks ,we've all seen six inch perch and run of the mill trout no need to bore.
I was across the ice from you. Caught rainbows, browns, and perch. Had a few perch up to 9" but most were smaller. Stayed on the same hole most of the time. At one point it sounded like someone was having a mental breakdown over some lost worms. Hope that got worked out. Sounded rough.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
found the worms so i settled down, for awhile everything i did went wrong, glad you got some fish. nice to fish were theres very few people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts