Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
I don't normally hot-spot but this lake needs some thinning out to become a premier perch fishery like it was back in the day. Several of us are heading there tomorrow so go there! Just catch and keep a butt-load is all I ask!:D

·
Registered
838 Posts
I don't normally hot-spot but this lake needs some thinning out to become a premier perch fishery like it was back in the day. Several of us are heading there tomorrow so go there! Just catch and keep a butt-load is all I ask!:D
How about you catch and I keep? Either that or you haul me me in on the sled if you want to thin out the perch:biggrin1: I am too old to hike in there but want to help you out.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hell, how old are you? Between Slayer and I, we're 120 years old. If it don't kill you, it'll make you stronger.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive seen 80 yr. old dudes up there. AND 3 yr old kids-

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
hell your just a kid, wait till you get my age.besides the walk is easy now you can get on the ice at the dam instead of going cross country like we did at the first of the year

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now is the time to try Jizm. It just does not get any easier. It will however, get a lot harder!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Don't think I can hike in there when I can get these with easier access.

A little work after that

Drive a little father east for these

1 - 20 of 35 Posts