Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to Cameron pass on sat.We Got to lake about 9. One other guy on lake. We were fishing near the dam side. My buddy had one bight all day. Pretty big let down for that lake, but at least we got into them last weekend. Got that one of the bucket list. My buddy saw a tiger swim by on the aqua vu.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I was there on Friday. It slowed way down and will probably be that way for the rest of the ice season. I only picked up 15 or so 10-14" and they were mostly just under the ice, most so close you wouldn't pick them up on a flasher before they hit the jig. I circled the entire east half of the lake and they were hard to find. Ice & frozen slush/snow mix is already getting thick in some places.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Me and my buddy talked to you we left same time as you how was chambers we ended up hitting north Michigan it was non stop action there for bows and 1 cutthroat

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doing good, haven't been fishing much on open water this year,to busy working. so I guess I need to hit it harder on the ice. That is if we ever get a winter! How u doing hiep?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts