Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
> > CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS<<
A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up and down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle.
A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife? He answers, " You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo much cheaper. So, I figure if I have to roll my own .......... so does she.

·
Registered
829 Posts
sleeping on the couch after that one, I did that , where I would be

Suggested once I would buy wife a nice rifle, did not work, she stated if I wanted to be shot, buy it

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
roadkill said:
i was in the drug store the other day and at the check out infront of me was a guy in his early 20's with a pack of tampons trying to act like he wasn't embarassed, the cashier goes to scan them and the barcode must have been bad cause it wont read so the cashier she asks this guy if he knew the price he just mumbled no and shrugged his shoulders sheepishly (big mistake) so she hollers towards the back "hey mark can you get me the price on the tampons?" at this point the poor guys is turning beat red as some other folks inline kinda chucke but the kill thing is the dude in the back must have misheard and thought she was asking about thumb tacks cause he hollers back "do you want the ones you push in with your thumb or pound in with a hamer?" of course every one inline starts busting up and the poor guy just starts walking for the door and never looked back.
Thank goodness that wasn't me.. If you have read the "Most Embarassing moment while fishing" thread, you would know what I mean. Lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Since you guys are talking about woman jokes heres one for all you married guys. Theres an older couple driving down the road one day when all of a sudden they get pulled over. When the officer gets to the window he asks the old man Do you realize your wife fell out of the car a couple of miles ago. The old man replies oh thank god I thought i was losing my hearing!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts