Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 12 ft lowe jon boat for sale.  Purchased new last Memorial day (2004).  Still have all paperwork. Here is a link showing all the spec.'s.    http://www.lowe.com/fishboats/jon-boats/L1236.html
I'm asking $500.00, (boat only)  but all reasonable offers (including possible trades) will be intertained. The boat is in fort collins,  but due to traveling about every weekend, I might be able to deliever.  This boat travels well in the bed of a pickup, full size or s-10. I spent most of last summer rowing this boat, fairly easily, but a trolling motor moves 2 guys and all equipment very well. Feel free to ask any and all questions.  Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone want to make an offer befor i throw it in the thrifty nickel (tues)?  Like I said in the add,  ALL trades will be considered.
Thanks
Doug

·
Registered
20 Posts
would you be willing to trade for two of custom antler lamps. I made these for a customer that later backed out of the sale. they are both made from BIG eastern Colorado whitetails that I personaly found. I was supposed to sell them for $600. anyways let me know I could email pics. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I'm also getting rid of the pickup, if you'd like to make an offer, i'll throw the boat in free!! 96' 3500 cummins 5.9L say $8000 to start.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts