Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Blademaster went North. 10F on way up, 23 at the lake with a 15-20 MPH breeze. Warmed up to 44 with same breeze. Landed 15, kept 11, total was 60 lbs easy. My bigs were 6.5 and 6.9. All bows,- wanted some browns but oh well.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Nice!! Makes my shoulder hurt just looking at them.
I stayed home and did honeydos. :( (Actually **** that needed to be done.)

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!! Makes my shoulder hurt just looking at them.
I stayed home and did honeydos. :( (Actually **** that needed to be done.)
Dude we were right near your rock all day!

Shoulda come and done H-dos sunday.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Good Gawd Mikey!...u chose correctly Creek sucked...I dont think it was any better today!...and I was in Senior Blademaster's boat!!...

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good Gawd Mikey!...u chose correctly Creek sucked...I dont think it was any better today!...and I was in Senior Blademaster's boat!!...
So I heard. When I asked John to go I mentioned I wanted to catch something that would fight!:eek:

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There was a spit of ice that didn't melt till 2pm.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
A man needs to hit the gym just to hold a stringer like that. You are straining there, Slayer! 8)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice job. Looks like the algal bloom has dispersed?? Do you think I can find open water there on November 19th, or will it have a lid by then?

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice job. Looks like the algal bloom has dispersed?? Do you think I can find open water there on November 19th, or will it have a lid by then?
I truly don't know- mostly open I would think.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Doesn't look too windy in the pictures 8) Nice freaking stringer though! How long can fish be dead before harvesting isn't worth it? A buddy of mine doesn't have a livewell and says he just keeps the fish on board and is off by noon...I would think fish dead for a few hours would be bad and stiff?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts