Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This place is a little boring so I thought I’d bring some humor over from FB for you guys.

I guess whomp don’t like me no more :D:D:D
To clarify this fb post was made by the catfishgoon himself complaining about the dumb password rules on here now and wondering how the forum was.

Must have got some sand in other places than his reel

Anyways just for you Whomp, here’s some pics of COLORADO fish only since August. Hopefully my face looks constipated enough for ya I do my best to hold my poops in for these pics. These ones are so much harder to catch, those outta state fish just jump on your hooks!;D

Last wakebait fish of the year caught mid oct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Thanks for sharing the Drama.... Helped me kill a little time here at work LMAO

Also some really nice bass!! I have been considering dropping the dough for a Slammer.... I've been wanting to try one local but really really wanna have it for El Salto in January!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for sharing the Drama.... Helped me kill a little time here at work LMAO

Also some really nice bass!! I have been considering dropping the dough for a Slammer.... I've been wanting to try one local but really really wanna have it for El Salto in January!
Id definitely order one if I were you, or at least some big wake bait. Realistically slammers are on the cheaper end of wake baits but one of the most effective by far. If you're in aurora in the next month hmu and you can toss one of mine around somewhere

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Id definitely order one if I were you, or at least some big wake bait. Realistically slammers are on the cheaper end of wake baits but one of the most effective by far. If you're in aurora in the next month hmu and you can toss one of mine around somewhere
I hope to put in an order for one soon... kinda waiting to see what kind of sale Tackle warehouse has for black friday/cyber Monday. I have a big list of stuff for el Salto I am just waiting on a sale.

Any suggestion on color?? I am leaning toward black or Hitch :/

Oh yeah I also wanted to ask what the issue is with passwords? I still use the same password that I did when I created my acct back in 07 :/

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
sweeeet fish! That constipation tho!!! ROFL

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
nice green carp bobys. You know night don't freekin count tho--

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope to put in an order for one soon... kinda waiting to see what kind of sale Tackle warehouse has for black friday/cyber Monday. I have a big list of stuff for el Salto I am just waiting on a sale.

Any suggestion on color?? I am leaning toward black or Hitch :/
I'd get the hitch for more versatility. The rainbow and kokanee variations are sweet. Purple nitro is my favorite color forsure.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if that was his next comment, since outta state doesn't either 8) Biggest fish in this post is the one during the day.
Well that one counts!:biggrin1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts