·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After seeing that what a craphole we live in-

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
LOL It's just a different state. I do agree that the CPW could do more to support "other" species, but they really seem to love trout and eyes. No complaints from me about the eyes though... >:D

Badass report for sure. That there is how I dream of ice trips...

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Yep pretty much. There's a reason I wanna move out of CO when I finish school. We are fortunate to have some better fishing opportunities than some places, but in comparison to most it sucks

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
LOL It's just a different state. I do agree that the CPW could do more to support "other" species, but they really seem to love trout and eyes. No complaints from me about the eyes though... >:D

Badass report for sure. That there is how I dream of ice trips...

Uh..... think it's a whole different country, Guy. Ever heard of Alberta in Canadia?

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Meh, out of state don't count. :p

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Slayer 7 Perch ??? Must be the Marcum because a Vex user would have limited out. Mike you need to call Marcum customer service and demand some gas money. Thats a lot of miles for maybe 2.5 tacos.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Slayer 7 Perch ??? Must be the Marcum because a Vex user would have limited out. Mike you need to call Marcum customer service and demand some gas money. Thats a lot of miles for maybe 2.5 tacos.
Shiiiiiit , slayer doesn't even need fish meat to make his fish tacos........it's all about the condiments.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
lol he might as well use F'ing Spam!

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gonna hack together some more perch tacos tonight, Gentlemen!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts