Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a few hours and decided to hit up the old pond.......these browns aren't buck nasty big but really enjoy the fight these fish put up......I've never caught a brown that had some blue in it.........have you? The first few pictures are of that brown I'm talking about.......the rest are some shots that I liked of other brownskis caught this afternoon :)

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went back out to the old pond this morning.....managed 6 browns......what a great way to start the day! Got this brownski first cast! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Sounds like a great outing!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
C-Mac, who got who? It looks like you're the one with the fishing line hanging from an open mouth-LOL.

Beauty of a fish by the way.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
C-Mac, who got who? It looks like you're the one with the fishing line hanging from an open mouth-LOL.

Beauty of a fish by the way.
I saw that too.

Maybe the title should be "Just your average ColoradoMackinawski??"

:)

Given you some grief CM

:)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What I didn't post was I ate every bow I caught right then and there......that line hanging from my mouth has a fish on the other end......ate the entire rig :D

Thanks all for commenting! I forgot my clippers that day......I also haven't kept any fish caught in quite awhile........don't think I'd ever eat a brownski either....... Any other browns caught recently!? Would love to see some pics or hear about some buck nasty browns that got away

1 - 10 of 10 Posts