Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your Phills put a whoopin' on the Reds, a local boy pitches a NO-NO in that game (2nd time it's ever happened in the MLB post season), and the only thread you can post is one about a sport that no one but you watches?

:D ;D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Theres a few of us that watch it...

It beats the hell out of the NBA...its craptastic...

Talk about a sports that doesnt give a rats arse about the fans...and players with no work ethic...Stern and company you suck...

Hey Melo...go to New Jersey...YOU SUCK!!!...

Coy little BS artist...I didnt ask to be traded...maybe not...you dint ask to stay either...

Take JR and whiner K-Mart (they didnt offer me a contract extenions and my feelings are hurt...I pout a quarter of the time and hurt another half the time and my feelings are hurt I only made a 90 million on the first contract)...dont let the arse hit you on the way too...

If I was Jerry West I would ask them to get a new siloutte (sp?) for the NBA...cuz its craptastic!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Yeah but those spoiled millionaire players and billionaire owners...the richest sport in the land is about to have a lock out...it may be my sports final straw...which would just leave more time for fishing...not a bad thing...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts