Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didn't really know where to post this but I was out at cherry creek today and managed to get in before the storm hit. I was putting the boat up for travel when six emergency vehicles came steaming into the east boat ramp knew it wasn't good, later today on the five o'clock news they reported that the wind capsized a 26 year old kid and they found his body a little later. guys be careful out there spring storms come hard and quick be aware of the weather .may he Rest In Peace

·
Registered
286 Posts
The news said he wasn't wearing a PFD, what a tragedy , he might have had a better chance with one. Condolences to his family.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
I was fishing a pond here in golden and got nailed hard by some hail and heavy rain but it didn’t last very long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I watched some people trying to retrieve a "floatie" on the South side near handicapped pier during the wind on Sat. eve. No floatation devices, just swimming after their toy... with water temps in the mid 50's..... ???

·
P I K E
10,232 Posts
Saturday coming back from our hike we witnessed the first forest fire of the year burning in the Lost Park area. They had 2 planes and a copter fighting it. Everyplace we went on our hike it was dry as crap, the drought season has started so please be careful. Condolences to the family of the kayaker!

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
too bad and too young. RIP and condolences to his loved ones.
yeah T, this fire season could be a bad one. scares me and i'm fearless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts