Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dictation skills are poor...Ken was on Terry's radio show on KKFN 950 AM this morning...here is a capsulated report of what was discussed for those who missed...

Big Walleyes - big fish everywhere...

Regular reports from Colorado Fishing Spots on the website?

Web site in existence since 2003?700 members?

Ton of Folks from every level of fishing?

Publication information ? Colorado techniques for Colorado Fishing

10 pound walleye caught at Pueblo 29 inch over 10 pounds?use suspended rapalas/smithwick?cast twitch?retrieve?pause for a minute let it suspend?less fisherman out in the fall due to being home watching football?carter horsetooth aurora cherry creek wind swept shoreline cast parrell?if you aren?t making sparks on the rocks you are doing something wrong?at lowlight periods?browns and rainbows too?switch to a rattletrap or a rattlin rapala in stained water?

Use baitcaster for heavier lures but the smaller lures work better with spinning rods?

November synopsis of the magazine ? Trout fishing tailwaters, Aurora reservoir, jigging for bass, selecting spinning rods and more.

Smaller tackle shops have the magazine?if your store doesn?t have it ask them why?

All in all a very informative 10 minutes by Ken!

Terry talking to Robin Knox said a new state record has been added for Snake River cutthroats at 17 pounds 3 ounces on the Blue River caught by Rob Peckim (sp?) from Oak Creek...

It looks like the big fish bite is starting...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
I heard the program too.  Was good, the only thing missing is he did not mention me.  Nor did he mention Zman (I'm ok with that).

Sounds like Ken will be on the program on a regular basis.  

Dan

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry FG...poor typing skills/listening skills...good thing I didnt have gum in my mouth like Dan when he fell walking on the rocks at Harriman...

Nor did he mention Zman
...I am really really really ok with that...

·
Registered
943 Posts
i was driving my son to school and heard that. he was very impressed that i knew who terry was talking about

·
Registered
943 Posts
email terry at the fan i'll bet he can help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts