Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Heartbreaking, for the immediate family especially. Losing a family member is tough, but the shock and pain a suicide entails is almost impossible to describe.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
sswan said:
Losing a family member is tough, but the shock and pain a suicide entails is almost impossible to describe.
Yep sure is. Having lost 2 family members this way, I can tell you it's the most selfish thing a person can to. What a jerk. :mad:

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Is it just me, or does the information about McKinley and the information surrounding the circumstances just not add up?

Seems so random from all the stuff I've been hearing about him.

Is the more going on that we don't know about...the the police don't even know about? The information just seems kinda fishy to me. ??? :-\

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Crazy stuff. I agree with river...very selfish thing to do. I am especially discusted that he couldn't even wait til his kid left town...what a loser. This hype about "honoring" him is bs...remembering him is fine...but there is no honor in suicide.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
mogul buster said:
Crazy stuff. I agree with river...very selfish thing to do. I am especially discusted that he couldn't even wait til his kid left town...what a loser. This hype about "honoring" him is bs...remembering him is fine...but there is no honor in suicide.
I agree to an extent! It is very selfish and a loser thing to do! However by honoring him at the game and during the season IMO is for the surviving family. It might help the healing process. It might help the family remember him in a more positive way. At this point they are all that matter!

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts