Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
swimbait said:
Yet another reason I am not having children.
Silly... it is a shame the negativity may keep you from understanding love....

Most of the time Swim, your spot on man... but this is an exception.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
My wife is a special needs teacher and she has a Aiden every semester. Most of the time the kid just can't help it and the parent refuses to except theres a bigger problem and their kid needs meds. If the parnet finally excepts theres a problem and trys meds it doesn't last because as soon as the kid starts to calm down the parent thinks everything is okay and stops giving them their meds. Just last week one of my wife's so we say challenged little guys was taking to long in the bathroom and she had to go in to make sure he wasn't kup to no good, well he was up to no good for what ever reason he decided to drop a duker in the urinal :eek: the kid was only 7 and has autism but you have to wonder what would make a 7 year old do that ??? The janitor wasn't a happy camper ;D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Trout said:
Just last week one of my wife's so we say challenged little guys was taking to long in the bathroom and she had to go in to make sure he wasn't kup to no good, well he was up to no good for what ever reason he decided to drop a duker in the urinal :eek: the kid was only 7 and has autism but you have to wonder what would make a 7 year old do that ??? The janitor wasn't a happy camper ;D

South Park
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMaQ9Myt6CE

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Man, that is really sad. I feel for the kid. I know they say he's seeing doctors for his anger issues, but how is he ever going to succeed on any treatment with his mom in denial like she seems to be?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Oyey said:
swimbait said:

LOL

I have cats. I love my cats.

Actually, my mother will tell you that I told her I did not want kids when I was four. I just never changed my mind. I think that there are enough humans swarming on this rock and sucking the life out of it. I see no real reason why my particular un-important genetics need to find expression. Yes, they are superior to the vast majority of those I encounter, but that is due more to the overall low quality of human genes at this time.

A VW beetle looks fast compared to roller skates. (see the movie Idiocracy)

But in all seriousness, I would just adopt if I ever felt the need to impose a god-like authority on a helpless human larvae.

I suppose that if the biological purpose of an organism is to reproduce, then I am simply a waste of space.

But then, I never claimed otherwise.

SS

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
swimbait said:
Oyey said:
swimbait said:

LOL

I have cats. I love my cats.

Actually, my mother will tell you that I told her I did not want kids when I was four. I just never changed my mind. I think that there are enough humans swarming on this rock and sucking the life out of it. I see no real reason why my particular un-important genetics need to find expression. Yes, they are superior to the vast majority of those I encounter, but that is due more to the overall low quality of human genes at this time.

A VW beetle looks fast compared to roller skates. (see the movie Idiocracy)

But in all seriousness, I would just adopt if I ever felt the need to impose a god-like authority on a helpless human larvae.

I suppose that if the biological purpose of an organism is to reproduce, then I am simply a waste of space.

But then, I never claimed otherwise.

SS
:D :D :D :D :D YES! That's about the way I feel.

However, if my old lady wants a kid, then I will provide ONE :D

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
solesearcher34 said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
:D :D :D :D :D YES! That's about the way I feel.

However, if my old lady wants a kid, then I will provide ONE :D
ROFL...... I sincerely hope hambone drops three eggs on your swimmers that fateful night.......Bwwhwhahahahahahahahah!!!! >:D
Wow. I hate you jerm :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts