Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!! I got the kids (4 and 5) their first fishing poles this morning and was wandering if anyone knew of any open water here around Arvada I could take them this afternoon to catch some fish any fish will do
I was thinkin about Barbour Ponds as the last time I went with my buddy we caught 43 rainbows in 6 hours so anyone know what it looks like up there or anywhere close to here I could take them would be cool!!!any info is appreciated info.....THX

F

·
0 Posts
I drove by on wensday and there was people out ice fishing!!! Congrats on getting the kids poles!!! That's great I think all of us need to get as many kids into fishing as possible. They are the ones who will keep the sport alive and well when we are all old grumpy men.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
fishinguitars said:
I drove by on wensday and there was people out ice fishing!!! Congrats on getting the kids poles!!! That's great I think all of us need to get as many kids into fishing as possible. They are the ones who will keep the sport alive and well when we are all old grumpy men.
I already am a grumpy old man............

Bah Humbug

Dan

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Sorry in advance for the hijack...

I apologize in advance if I am way off base...

black jackk, are you for real? Are you an ESL person, with no agenda other than being interested in fishing,
or are you a foreigner with a website looking for personal information from members? I strongly suspect the latter.

What is up with that website? ???

If I am wrong , again I apologize.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts