Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured it was a good opportunity to avoid the crowds and sneak in for some LMBs! Put a hurtin on those bass! >:D >:D >:D >:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Good one! ;D You pulled the trigger a little too soon, Should have gotten a few posts first. I thought when I scrolled down the next post was someone super pissed !! Maybe next time >:D

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cold Water Assasin said:
Good one! ;D You pulled the trigger a little too soon, Should have gotten a few posts first. I thought when I scrolled down the next post was someone super pissed !! Maybe next time >:D
I could very well get booted from this site if this was a serious post! :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Doesn't look like and April fool's to me. Maybe I am naive and the pic is "not real" but somewhere this has happened and to play it off as a joke is SICK.. That is something that was, will, and never will be funny no matter the context!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Not bad Weezy....thought the laker post would generate more negativity, but you have some real haters! Thanx for the joke :D Ironically, you were the first post on my thread! What's up with that? haha

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TheAngryAngler said:
Not bad Weezy....thought the laker post would generate more negativity, but you have some real haters! Thanx for the joke :D Ironically, you were the first post on my thread! What's up with that? haha
If yours was April Fools also - you got me :D

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amistad10 said:
Doesn't look like and April fool's to me. Maybe I am naive and the pic is "not real" but somewhere this has happened and to play it off as a joke is SICK.. That is something that was, will, and never will be funny no matter the context!!!!!!!!
You are right, it's a real picture, I can't tell you when or where that picture was from. It's an April Fools joke - take it easy. Quincy is well protected 8)

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
It also would of probably helped the believeability if you would of put it in Fishing Reports where it belonged...

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
zman said:
It also would of probably helped the believeability if you would of put it in Fishing Reports where it belonged...
It was there yesterday, must have gotten moved...

Sure is a lot of dead bass :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts