Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another ice trip for Genocyde, gg's pops came along as well. we got there a little before 7am and poped some holes, no more than 5 min and the action was on fire again. the bite died around 830, when the bite started to die i started tryin different depths in 7-10fow. found them and the action picked up again, no more than 3 inches off the bottom and we were back at it with both poles bouncin. couldnt even get it to the bottom sometimes and they were already tearin it up. used kastys small green tied jigs, small green tubes, and spoiler shads with berkley maggots and waxies, we polished another 100 waxies today and between the 3 of us we pushed close to 50 trout.

notice something strange ??

Tight lines.

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
elkdeerbear said:
Team Suicide strikes again!! ;D Why'd you poke that trouts eye out? It's on at Tarryall Res. for Friday.
no pokeage there, i think he got the short end of the genetics stick, look at his lower overbite :D oh ya its on friday!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice fish!!! Is that another lake x??? or can we kno the location pm me i understand you dont want the hole state fishin there!!!!

HAPPY FISHIN!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Damn team geno are the stocker specials! Well done!!!! ;D ;D :) :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
elkdeerbear said:
Team Suicide strikes again!! ;D Why'd you poke that trouts eye out? It's on at Tarryall Res. for Friday.
Hell yea its on!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) ;). I met up with Grumpie Gills with his dad at 8:30. They had been there since 6:00. When I arrived all I saw was fish after fish after fish being caught by them. I counted 7 fish by time I got my holes drilled. Dropped my first line and nailed the one in the pic right off the bat. The 3 of us turn ALOT of the bigger fish that we foresure could have kept (not only do we do it big but ethicly ;) )

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Dude..........yall' are killing that ice fishing!

D.J.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts