Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like new, 40 rounds through it.
Going to get a revolver for home protection as the wife is my comfortable with one vs this gun. Have the original receipt, all paperwork and box.
45 hollow points, 15 regular bullets.
$850

Original bullets purchased with the gun. Never bought any others

Perfect Concealed carry gun.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smell, looking at a Taurus judge that can shot .410 shells. Thanks though
Matt, honestly I don't have much hand gun experience... So I can't say it was better than anything I've shot (not much lol).
But I've had no problems with it, seems like it's built really well and has a few cool features.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
nice pistol. I want to get a Kimber eventually.
How do you like it?
It's basically a 1911 frame so it's pretty sound mechanically. I like kimber weapons for the full size competitive 1911's. For the ultra Carry I always felt like they were a bit over priced like your buying the name. I would just assume use a slim frame glock for concealed carry.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Decent price. If didn't already have a crimson trace I would be interested. They are good guns. Kind of a ford vs chevy deal. Some like them some don't.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I agree. Don't get me wrong I do love 1911's. Yeah they say most situations that require a handgun happen within 6-10 feet. That's kinda close and quick to be looking for some little red dot. Shoot a few rounds with it at that range and you'll learn where the bullet goes pretty well....

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Kimberly finally about to move on, eh? Solid and purty gun, I can claim one of those 40 or so shots, and it went in the direction I aimed.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I agree. Don't get me wrong I do love 1911's. Yeah they say most situations that require a handgun happen within 6-10 feet. That's kinda close and quick to be looking for some little red dot. Shoot a few rounds with it at that range and you'll learn where the bullet goes pretty well....
Agreed. Also gives the bad guy something to aim at in the dark.

·
Registered
344 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts