Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ghillies Fly Shop will host a free fly-tying demonstration by Herman de Gala at 10 a.m. on Saturday, 01/28/12. He is part of the Umpqua Feather Merchants Signature Fly Designers team, and especially well known for scud imitators and other still-water patterns. An avid fisherman, he lives in Aurora and frequently fishes Aurora and Quincy reservoirs, among other waters. De Gala has been featured in numerous fly fishing magazine and newspaper articles and developed the highly successful flytyingclips.com website.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Darn it, gotta work this Saturday. Otherwise it's a perfect excuse for me to come down there! Have a great one, guys!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey Kimo, I am tied up on Saturday morning, but I'm with Juan. Where did you get that book? I didn't get it at first until I read the subtitle. LOL. That picture is a great one. Caught you at your best!! Jerry

·
Registered
29 Posts
H,

There is something seriously wrong with you, my...have you lost weight? Have a good session with Juan.

Your twin brah, you know mom always liked me the best,
Tak

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey Herman, I didn't look very closely. I thought I saw that picture before. Is that your "twin's" body? The vise and stand looks like his as well. Now I understand the "embroidery". Photoshop is amazing!!

You are so funny. I can't wait until the West Denver Event. You need to bring your leather helmet again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts