Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Wow literall black bass!...after the 4th text I almost left work drove north and joined you!...spooning like that will get you invited with the fuzzy rc flyboys next season for sure!!!

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Prime walleye hours!...I got a 7 and an 11.5 lber at the same time on Sunday...fortunately no one was on the shorelines on the two lakes I hit except for one Mexican gentleman fishing for trout with salmon eggs...everyone was at Shithole with Aholes Field...gotta love the lemmings...now if they would just find a cliff!..3/8 oz jig and big shad paddletails...fish are loading up with extended Indian summer...

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Prime walleye hours!...I got a 7 and an 11.5 lber at the same time on Sunday...fortunately no one was on the shorelines on the two lakes I hit except for one Mexican gentleman fishing for trout with salmon eggs...everyone was at Shithole with Aholes Field...gotta love the lemmings...now if they would just find a cliff!..3/8 oz jig and big shad paddletails...fish are loading up with extended Indian summer...
Pics? I stayed home. Wanted to go fishing last Sunday but ended up running some errands instead.

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics? I stayed home. Wanted to go fishing last Sunday but ended up running some errands instead.
Nah he ain't got no pics. Some lame excuse about a bad cell phone or something-:rolleyes:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sweet Slayer! Nice bass.
Z you had a hell of an afternoon too.
I have the afternoon off and will give it a go.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts