Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if it is because of the funky weather we have been having or if everyone is just a prick on here,lol. Either way, everyone needs to light a bowl, pop a pill, pour a drink, get some tang or.......go fishing! Everyone is at each others throats and Goonie isn't even here to rattle the cage. Should be ashamed of the behavior ;D. So today,I was watching my 2 1/2 yr old niece today and we were watching cartoons and found a gem of a cartoon. Ease up on the hate in here guys, like a tiger blooded ,adonis DNA'd dude says (with a slight twist) it's about .............. FISHING, DUH!!!

Here's the best "how to fish" instructional video I have ever seen, only one I have ever seen actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ2AKYbJi5Q

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Micheal Hawk said:
everyone needs to light a bowl, pop a pill, pour a drink, get some tang or.......go fishing! Everyone is at each others throats and Goonie isn't even here to rattle the cage.
Oh I'm smoking.... lol And you're just not paying close enough attention, Dave, or Goonie, or @#!%!%# whatever you wanna call him, he is most certainly posting. He missed us, and he just can't help but come back. I mean come on, he's your ex, I'm surprised you can't smell him yourself :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mexican Barney Frank said:
Micheal Hawk said:
everyone needs to light a bowl, pop a pill, pour a drink, get some tang or.......go fishing! Everyone is at each others throats and Goonie isn't even here to rattle the cage.

Oh I'm smoking.... lol And you're just not paying close enough attention, Dave, or Goonie, or @#!%!%# whatever you wanna call him, he is most certainly posting. He missed us, and he just can't help but come back. I mean come on, he's your ex, I'm surprised you can't smell him yourself :D :D :D
He didn't stir up this sh!t storm. Funny how when ever sh!t is floating around here the same fly's gather......... Enjoy your evening boys, gonna be some good fights tonight. Beer, brats and broads are in my future O0

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Micheal Hawk said:
Mexican Barney Frank said:
Micheal Hawk said:

He didn't stir up this sh!t storm. Funny how when ever sh!t is floating around here the same fly's gather......... Enjoy your evening boys, gonna be some good fights tonight. Beer, brats and broads are in my future O0
lol I never said he started this sht storm, I just said he was around haha still some emotions there? That was pretty quick to defend him :D :D :D

Does look to be a good card tonight. Not to excited about the GSP/Shields fight though. Unless GSP establishes that jab right away, it's just going to be 2 grown men wrestling around for 5 rounds. And sometimes those fights can be good, just not a fight I like to end my night on. What is it they say about Ju Jit Su? It's not gay unless they look each other in the eyes :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Hells yeah! Im heading to the fights right now after a frustrating day of working on the boat. :mad:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I like Diaz, but he just got owned. Those slams we're just awesome

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
happy fun bait ball said:
crankn101 said:
Hells yeah! Im heading to the fights right now after a frustrating day of working on the boat. :mad:
What's wrong with the boat, man?
Primer bulb is leaking and my 3 bank charger is now a 1 bank...

POOR Diaz...

·
Registered
45 Posts
What is it they say about Ju Jit Su? It's not gay unless they look each other in the eyes :D :D :D
[/quote]

lmfao good one fish .....its jiu jitsu is only gay if you make eye contact ....great night of fights. I was impressed and even a little wowed . But sadly i dont think that super fight is gona happen between GSP and Anderson Silva:(...o well

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Thanks, I will be sharing that one :)

Has a ton of stuff that we have all had happen to us...

...just towards the end there were several things; like tripping on the rock and falling in the river, line wrapped in the tree (esp when you would sware you just watched that fly/lure lay right down on that branch, but it is really wrapped up like 10 f'n times! :-X ), or the line being eatin up by the prop, and certainly wanting to beat the crud out your motor sometimes! ::)

Though early on there were others; like waking up after the rainy night, on rocks & sticks, to breath the mountain air, and then having the trout laugh in the face of our fly!

Great cartoon! 1942?...and I "cannot recall" ever seeing it before. ...though that doesn't say much if you think about how often I "can't recall" things these days! ??? ...AND I ain't even as old as some of these old farts on here! I feel sorry for you guys ... >:D

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I used to be a big GSP fan, but last night's fight with Shields was one of the most boring fights I've ever seen. I was hoping that he'd take Shields to the ground and submit him just to make a point, that his ground game is as good as anyone's.

·
Registered
45 Posts
well i guess the gsp fight was not as exciting as it could have been gsp is a very smart fighter and kept the fight on his terms .....i think the eye injury got to him. gsp is a very timing based fighter with one eye gone his depth perception would have gone to s*** and his striking was not on par after the second round ....in the end he was still far superior . ^-^

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HeavyC said:
Thanks, I will be sharing that one :)

Has a ton of stuff that we have all had happen to us...

...just towards the end there were several things; like tripping on the rock and falling in the river, line wrapped in the tree (esp when you would sware you just watched that fly/lure lay right down on that branch, but it is really wrapped up like 10 f'n times! :-X ), or the line being eatin up by the prop, and certainly wanting to beat the crud out your motor sometimes! ::)

Though early on there were others; like waking up after the rainy night, on rocks & sticks, to breath the mountain air, and then having the trout laugh in the face of our fly!

Great cartoon! 1942?...and I "cannot recall" ever seeing it before. ...though that doesn't say much if you think about how often I "can't recall" things these days! ??? ...AND I ain't even as old as some of these old farts on here! I feel sorry for you guys ... >:D
I enjoyed the cartoon more than my niece,lol. It had me rolling. IF you just had the audio you it sounds like a really instructional audio but Goofy manages to make it funnier than crap. I laughed at all the same things. Nothing like waking up to the morning "dew" with a rock jammed in your back and spending the day having the fish laugh at your offerings,lol. Like Oyey's trip with his pop and the old timers, my time with family has to be the best of times. Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did HC.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts