Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hobester went South, We went North. And we didn't die!:eek:

Hucked metal for 8.5 hrs with Bro and Ronco. Gorgeous day on Neptune.

Landed around 30 of these beasts with many headshake losses/ shortstrike misses. Some of the hits were literally right at our feet. Ronco got most, Bro got biggest(8lb) and I lost/missed the most.:eek:

I like fishing for big slimers at ice-out windows, plenty of months ahead for slaying craps and eyes and such.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nice early season crush, I see my favorite Trout/Pike lure in the picture, if that one doesn't work bring out the longrods!
Bill

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Hey! I'm excited. We're about to enter the years where we can do whatever we want...whenever we want...and can't anymore. You work your entire life to be in that position.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Hey! I'm excited. We're about to enter the years where we can do whatever we want...whenever we want...and can't anymore. You work your entire life to be in that position.
I heard that we are all dying to get there... But what you are talking about is the golden years before that. :thumb:

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Yeah,my mom has lived a long happy life. Most of her friends have passed before her. But, she's a trooper and continues to make new friends all the time. There's Dr. Cooper..Dr. Miller...Dr. Watson...Dr. Lawrance....

·
Registered
16,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey we can try fishing from bedpans if we can find some x-tra large ones-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts