Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hop's post of CFF alumni made me take a look at my statistics today and I realized that I have spent way too much time on the site. If a lurker is defined as a person who reads the forum but rarely participates then I just might be the champion.

Total Time Spent Online: 166 days, 5 hours and 41 minutes.
Total Posts: 783 posts

3989 hours online / 783 posts = 1 post every 5 hours spent on the forum

Anybody got me beat (not counting the zero posters)?

i'm sure if someone does they would not post anyways
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,684 Posts
Time Spent Online: 112 days, 9 hours and 41 minutes(Approx 2698 hrs)

Total Posts: 4077

2698 hours online / 4077 posts = 1.5 post every hours spent on the forum(If I did the math right LMAO)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,554 Posts
Per day might be a better measure. Easier too since it tells you that right on your profile :D

Name: Rivrunnr1
Posts: 8737 (5.670 per day)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Name: Smellz_Fishy
Posts: 55 (0.031 per day)

No one is going to beat that... I need to get my a$$ in gear and post stuff this year (need to get a camera and start taking pics).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rivrunnr1 said:
Per day might be a better measure. Easier too since it tells you that right on your profile :D

Name: Rivrunnr1
Posts: 8737 (5.670 per day)
true it is easier to find, but it is based on amount of time that you have been a member not the amount of time that you spend on the site.

you have a post about every 15 minutes that you have been on the site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smellz_Fishy said:
Name: Smellz_Fishy
Posts: 55 (0.031 per day)

No one is going to beat that... I need to get my a$$ in gear and post stuff this year (need to get a camera and start taking pics).
Name: stickman
Posts: 22 (0.010 per day)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Okay, but are they actively Lurking like me? lol I don't know how to look them up, but if their join date and last visit are even close, i'm thinking i still have them beat lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,566 Posts
I make this list. I kind of feel embarrassed about it too! I have been a member since 2005, and have made a total of 130 something post. I do have an excuse though - I have been in school for the past three years. I just finished last weekend though and I'm looking forward to fishing every week and posting some reports. While in school, I just didn't have any extra juice to write a report - I kind of got tired of writing. :mad: Also, I did not have nearly as much time to fish with school, two young children, and a job that I work 40-50 hours a week. It's on now though!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Smellz_Fishy said:
Okay, but are they actively Lurking like me? lol I don't know how to look them up, but if their join date and last visit are even close, i'm thinking i still have them beat lol
you do a pretty good job. a post for every 1.8 hours spent on the forum.

Total Time Spent Online: 4 days, 8 hours and 46 minutes.
Total Posts: 58 posts
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top